• Registering applicants and maintaining regular contact with potential buyers
• Arranging and conducting property viewings
• Providing accurate feedback to vendors
• Generating and booking valuations
• Successfully negotiating sales
• Liaising with all parties to ensure the successful completion of the sale
• Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times
• Working to personal targets and daily and monthly KPI’s
• The ability to generate new business and build rapport with clientele and colleagues
The successful candidate should be the ultimate all-rounder and be professional, well presented with a great telephone manner and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this position, experience working in property sales or a transferable sales environment would be highly beneficial.
• A competitive package with transparent and achievable on target earnings plus uncapped commission
• Company car or car allowance (this applies to certain roles only)
• Industry leading training and development
• A dedicated career pathway for all
• Reward & Benefits programme (launching 2019)
• Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Children’s Hospices and local community support
• Social events, company conferences & awards
• Fun Team building days
• Staff referral fees, new baby gifts, long service rewards and a cupcake on your birthday!
• Continued investment in all of our brands
• Five day working week