£17k to £22k depending on expereince.
• Sales Associate / Admin Support
• Location: Enfield
• Must hold a clean UK Driving Licence
We are currently looking for a Sales Associate / Admin Support to join our property sales team, who will provide outstanding, flexible and proactive administrative and sales support. You will be expected to support the sales function, from telephone queries to registering new customers looking to buy or sell a property, inputting information on our computer system and accessing our client database to place new calls, assisting with some property viewings, conducting research and pro-active duties and all other admin duties as required by your line Manager.
• Being the first point of contact for all queries, walk-ins on by telephone/email, you will work as part of the sales department
• Understanding the needs and matching those with our applicants registered to purchase a property
• Pro-actively making lots of calls, generating new business and providing help and advice to our customers during their sale process and move
• Administering property detail sheets, property internet uploads, keeping the sales window in shop and on line up to date, promotional poster printing and some leaflet drop duties will be required
• Arranging viewings and or open days, booking valuations and upselling the additional services we provide such as mortgages and conveyancing
• Accompanying customers on viewings / hosting our popular “Open House” events
• Answering the sales telephone line promptly and with high customer care: registering new applicants, resolving queries, taking messages
• Assisting other departments and referrals to our lettings and property management team as needed
• Working towards weekly and monthly targets and goals, taking part in daily morning meetings to share information and updates with your line manager
• Working closely with your colleagues and managers to provide the “Premium Service” our customers deserve
• A competitive salary package & potential career path based on performance
• You will join a great team and will be provided with best training
• A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 5/5 on Google review – Leading in Enfield)
• Being mentored by the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager with over 26 Years’ Experience who has trained and developed careers who will share experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
• Developed company that moves with the times being at the forefront of the local community, on Instagram, Facebook and more.
• NOTE: Currently we have safety measures in place for Covid 19 purposes in our offices and some viewings and valuations are arranged virtually.
• Positive, energetic and passionate about service
• Understanding sales through service and hitting targets and goals
• A hard worker who has the resilience and determination to get the job done with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
• Someone who soaks up training and coaching to improve their skills
• Pacey, proactive with a lot of get up and go
• And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you find them the perfect property
• Motivated by personal rewards and recognition
• You will need a full driving license and your own car
• Salary: competitive
Work Pattern: 5.5 days per week including Saturdays, half day off through the week. The week is shared between two offices, Edmonton and Enfield branch.