Job Specification in detail (supplied by our client)
1. Sales Administrator Role – 22k up to 25k depending on experience – (mainly admin experience is required however interest/experience in property would be ideal )
Our client are a bespoke property company helping international and UK clients buy and sell property in London
Weekly work would include –
• Organising access with property management for photographs, helping arranging access for our properties.
• Telephone answering
• Putting together property detail sheets from a range of sources and sending it to our marketing company to put together.
• Writing or editing descriptions of properties for use online and in marketing material.
• Occasional basic research of property developments, sites & locations.
• Focused and able to take responsibility for tasks
• The job role will be a mixture of set tasks and small new challenges
Necessary skills –
• Computer literature – Able to use Word, Excel, Outlook, basic web tools (we use Rightmove )
• Able to coordinate people with locations, keys, times & dates over the phone.
• Good organisation skills
• Good/Friendly Telephone manner
• Team player
• Must have an interest in property
Additional helpful experience –
• Experience with Rightmove plus, prop co.
• Experience in the property industry.
Any candidates interested in this role please either contact us on 0208 167 9686, or submit your CV via this link or you may contact us on our mobile which is 07950 561289