Property people recruitment are currently looking to take on an experienced new homes consultant for our clients extremely busy and well established office in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
The candidates Key Responsibilities will be :
- Handling customer enquiries and utilising a variety of marketing material from brochures through to interactive digital displays, to present our client’s new homes developments.
- Build confidence with potential home buyers with a view to securing reservations on our client’s new homes.
- Create and manage a database of customer enquiries.
- Manage the sales process from securing reservations through to exchange of contracts and completion.
- Work with our clients and Sterling management team to implement marketing initiatives for client’s developments.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- New homes experience essential.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Customer focused with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Mondays 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m, Thursdays 9.30am to 5.30pm and Fridays 09.30am to 5.30 pm (Tuesdays and Wednesdays off)
- In return our client offers:
- Excellent remuneration structure
- A chance to join one of the largest new homes estate agents in the area
- Full back up from an experienced management team
- Become part of a friendly, dynamic and successful team
For further details please call us now on 0207 275 1155