Location: Wimbledon office
Contract length: 1 year with possibility to become permanent.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Holiday Allowance: 21 days per annum pro rata
Salary: £28-30.000 per annum
Property Manager – Job specification
The day-to-day responsibilities would involve:
– To manage an allocated portfolio of residential properties
– Oversee day to day property maintenance and deposit release process
– Deal with tenants and landlord queries verbally and in written form
– Manage maintenance floats to ensure sufficient funds are held before instructing works
– Manage contractors invoices, authorise payments or invoices/ service charge demands
– Carry out 6 monthly property visits and report to landlord and make recommendations.
– Make sure that portfolio complies with all relevant safety regulations (gas safety, electrical safety, smoke alarm/ carbon monoxide, curtains and blinds, Legionella, HMO, EPC)
– Ensure insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly and charge appropriate fees
– Overseeing refurbishment works and charge appropriate fees
– Provide efficient and accurate administrative and day to day management
– Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently adhered to
– Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure all client files are updated
– Have and continually update legal knowledge relating to property managers role & residential lettings as a whole
– Ensure that fees are issued for additional services such as void management and waiting time
– To carry out various property management tasks as directed on behalf of line manager, and or the Head of Property Management.